Home / Tag Archives: 1699 in Celakovice

Tag Archives: 1699 in Celakovice

Jan Zach

After arriving in Prague in 1724, Jan Zach initiated studies with Bohuslav Cernohorsky and accepted several musical posts, including those as violinist at St. Gallus with St. Martin and those as organist at St. Martin, in the monastic chapel from the Merciful Brethren, with the Minorite chapel of St. Ann. …

Read More »